SpineUniverse Community Advice
Get help and share your story with others who know what you're going through.
Please register or log in to join the discussions!


Started by Becgatt on 12/02/2018 3:22am

Hi everyone, I’m new here. I’m looking for some advice and if possible, help.
So I believe I have a disc bulge ( possible annular tear). from a work place injury ( lifting a sterilization unit). My GP is making things difficult for me and won’t diagnose me. I’m in horrific pain and get numbness in my bottom and sciatica radiation down my right leg. The problem is, all I have is a CT scan showing the disc bulge and an IME report that seems positive from the insurance dr. ( states L4-L5 Discogenic pathology with degenerate disc disease).
I have a solicitor and we are taking this for a serious injury claim. I just need my gp on my side. In ur experience, what weight will an IME report have in court, with other drs ?

What do I do to get this diagnosed and the support I need?
I’m a 28 year old mum and wife and life has been horrible.

Best Responses
There are no responses to this discussion.
Do you find this discussion helpful?